Srimathe Ranga RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:
Srimathe SrinivAsa RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:
Srimathe Vedanta RAmanuja MahAdesikAya Nama:
Srimathe RanganAtha MahAdesikAya Nama:
Srimathe SrinivAsa MahAdesikAya Nama:
The 81st Tirunakshatram Celebrations of HH Srimath Srimushnam Andavan will be conducted by Sishyas & Abhimanis with utmost reverence & fervor between the 17th & 21st May 2015 at Srirangam/ Thiruvanaikoil. HH will complete the Sathabhishekam year on 21st May 2015.
Holy AchAryAs of other Hoary Peetams are expected to attend this landmark event of the Sathabhishekam of the Seniormost Yathi of SriVaishnavaite Sampradayam!
VENUE – WILL BE THE GROUNDS OF OUR SRIMAD ANDAVAN ARTS & SCIENCE COLLEGE CAMPUS IN NELSON ROAD, THIRUVANAIKOIL, TIRUCHIRAPPALLI 620005.
This submission is about the accommodation made for the convenience of the Sevarthis in the newly constructed Yatri Novas on the banks of River Kollidam – app. 1.5 kms from the College.
1. Dormitory – Single Bed – FREE OF CHARGE – approximately 400 Beds are still available,
2. All other rooms have been booked,
3. Our College Buildings will also accommodate the visitors – free of charge – some few hundreds. Accommodation will be made available on First Come First Served Basis.
Please contact Shri S Kumar – Admin Manager, Srimad Andavan Arts & Science College – (M) 07708007406, Shri Srikkanth – Admin Officer (M) 07708007409, Sri R Vasudevan, Secretary 09840873335, Sri Mohan PRM 07708007407 in this regard.
A brief summary of the arrangements:
1. A large Pandal, 450 feet X 135 feet in size, has been put up in our College grounds in Nelson Road, Thiruvanaikoil for the conduct of the celebrations from 17th May onwards to accommodate the huge gathering of Sevarthis,
2. From 17th to 21st May 2015, HH Srimad Andavan will conduct the Perumal & Sri Paduka Aradhanams on the special dais in this Pandal,
3. Veda, Grantha, Sri Baashyam & Sri Paduka Sahasra (by devoted Godha Ghoshti of Srirangam) Parayanam will be carried out in this Pandal,
4. Divya Prabandha Parayanam will be carried out at our Asramam’s Swami Desikan Sannathi in North Chithrai Street on all five days,
5. On the 20th & 21st May 2015, 10 nos of huge 10 feet X 8 feet digital screens will be installed so that ALL viewers can see (& hear) the proceedings without let or hindrance.
6. A Special First Day Cover will be released by India Post on the 21st May 2015 to commemorate this historic occasion; some limited First covers are available on First Come First Served basis,
7. Adequate Autos, Taxis etc., are arranged to convey Sevarthis from Srirangam Rly Station to Yatri Nivas to College Grounds & back to Yatri Nivas & also to & fro Srirangam towns,
8. Daily Music Programs & Upanyasams (17th to 20th May 2015) will be held at our College Auditorium on the same road,
9. Adequate drinking water supplies are made at the Pandal itself apart from Vaidika & Lowkika Thaligai for the convenience of the Sevarthis,
10. Live telecast is arranged for from 07:30 hours on 21st May 2015 at email@example.com
We earnestly invite you all to come over to receive the Blessings of the Divya Dhampathi, Poorvacharyas Padukas & HH Srimad Andavan on this historic occasion.
Daasan R VASUDEVAN (M) 09840873335
SECRETARY – SRI PADUKA CHARITIES &
Daasan N KASTURIRANGAN – (M) 07708007401
SECRETARY – SRI RANGANATHA PADUKA VIDYALAYA TRUST