Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pictures of Nava Tirupathi Temples

Sreemathe RangaRamanuja Mahadesikaya Namaha

Last week I posted videos and photos taken at Tirukkurungudi, during Kaisiga Ekadasi. I followed it up by visiting Nava Tirupathi Kshetrams, starting with Azhwar Tirunagari. It was on a kaisiga Dwadasi day. Perumal on Garuda Vahanam and Swamy Nammazhwar in Hamsa Vahanam purappadu was there to enjoy my visit. I wanted to share with all of you also some of the pictures which I took in Azhwar Tirunagari and a few other Nava Tirupathi Temples.

Architectural work with beautifully carved granite pillars and walls are to be seen perosnally to enjoy.All of us must be very much indebted to the grand son of T V Sundrama Iyengar, Sri Venu Srinivasan for the sheer dedication to which he has restore and maintain many of these temples and made them to them easily approachable to the pilgrims..Here are some of the pictures


Daasan,

R Srinivasan.

No comments:

Post a Comment